Hostel Črna na Koroškem
The Črna Hostel is located in Črna na Koroškem, a small town that is a special place in many aspects. It is nestled among the surrounding hills and mountains, dreaming in its isolation away from large centres, yet open to the world and focused on the future.
Črna is well known all over the world due to its seven Olympic athletes and the Olympic Champion Tina Maze.
Črna has a huge potential in tourism development focusing primarily on green and sustainable tourism principles. The strategy of tourism development is concentrated on the dynamics of local events and the possibilities for extreme as well as other sports activities. A lot of traditional events are held in Črna, such as The Castles of King Matjaž (‘Gradovi kralja Matjaža’) which attract many builders of snow sculptures, parents and children who enjoy the winter fairyland. Summer is the time when trekking and climbing in the mountains and hills surrounding Črna are extremely popular.
Those in better physical shape can set out on a unique mountain challenge called the K-24. It encompasses hiking to five peaks of the surrounding mountains in just 24 hours. An extensive road network offers amazing opportunities for mountain bikers of different categories. Specially designed natural climbing areas are used for Alpine and sport climbing. Sports fans are also attracted to a completely renovated sports park, a gym, a recreation path with stops for physical exercise, and to outdoor fitness facilities lying in three locations. In winter, a ski slope is available in the centre of town.
In the spring of 2020, a new attraction, the longest zip line in Slovenia will be built and will start to attract visitors from all around.
The commercial residential building: 550 m2 net floor area
- cellar: 45 m2
- ground floor: 254.4 m2
- first floor: 250.6 m2
The old apartment house: 194 m2 net floor area
- cellar: 92 m2
- ground floor: 102 m2
- the wooden part: 60 m2
The barn and log cabin: 460 m2 net floor area
- ground floor: 200 m2
- first floor: 200 m2
- built-up building land of 1 544 m2
- partly building land of 115 m2 and partly agricultural land of 1 040 m2 (sum: 1 155 m2)
- unbuilt building land of 485 m2
Total NET floor area: 3 184 m2
The complex is under cultural heritage protection.
- The Hostel is located in the northern part of Slovenia, near the Austrian border, and is the starting point for reaching all well-known surrounding tourist destinations, such as the following: the Logar Valley and the Rinka Waterfall, Eisenkappel and its health resort, Carinthian lakes (Lake Klopein, Lake Wörthersee), the Petzen Ski Resort, the Savinja Valley with Lake Velenje, and the Meža Valley with the Peca Underground.
- The Hostel is located in the centre of Črna, which offers several possibilities for different activities and sightseeing: natural and cultural attractions like the Najevska linden tree, the Topla Landscape Park, the Bistra Energetic Park, the Church of St. Anne with the Black Madonna, the five mountains surrounding Črna (Mt. Peca, Mt. Raduha, Mt. Uršlja Gora, Mt. Olševa, and Mt. Smrekovec, which is a former volcano), and several waterfalls that can be climbed in winter. There are also numerous sports and recreation facilities, for example an athletic stadium, a tennis court, beach volleyball, outdoor fitness facilities, a climbing wall and boulder climbing, a ski slope, cross-country skiing, as well as themed routes and endless paths for hiking and biking in the surrounding forests.
- Črna na Koroškem is one of the partners that established the Karavanke Geopark, a Global Unesco Geopark. Together with other Slovenian and Austrian partners, it is developing different programmes and activities to attract visitors from all over the world to familiarise them with local geological specifics and biological diversity in appealing, imaginative, and experimental ways. One of the biggest attractions in this part of the region will be the longest zip line that is already under construction and will start to operate in the spring of 2020.
PHASE OF THE PROJECT
Ready for sale or lease.
The facilities are currently not in use.
ESTIMATED INVESTMENT IN TOTAL:
Building price: 210 358 EUR
The investment value is based on the architects’ evaluation and includes the construction works, carpentry, and installations. The estimated value of the investment in the building under consideration will range between 605 000 EUR and 660 000 EUR.
The hostel equipment and engineering design expenses are not included.
Center 104, Črna na Koroškem, Slovenija
Kontakt za posredovanje informacij:
T: +386 (0)5 90 85 190
Foto: Občina Črna na Koroškem I Tomo Jeseničnik, Arhiv RRA Koroška